INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTANCY
A & M INTERIOR’S provides interior design service in JAIPUR & mumbai. This Interior Home and Office service is for those clients in JAIPUR & mumbai who have their own team of vendors and contractors. In this case we provides the client with complete detailed interior design along with site supervision for quality and design assurance.
A & M INTERIOR’S scope of work for this kind of service includes:
- Making initial interior design based on clients requirements.
- On finalising interior design layout we undertakes making detailed designs and drawings of interior i.e. ceiling, flooring, furniture, electrical, plumbing and tiling works.
- Finalising finishing materials for the interiors
- Compiling a document of drawings and interior design references.
- Making a BOQ for inviting quotations to arrive at interior project cost.
- Regular site supervision for interior design and quality assurance.
- Explaining interior designs to the contractor.
DESIGN AND BUILD
This Design-n-build service is a turnkey project service for our busy clients who have little time for nitty-gritty’s of Interior Design. Under this type A & M INTERIOR’S undertakes complete responsibility for Interior design services and Execution till handover and after sales service of your home / office. In A & M INTERIOR’s turnkey contract the client gets the best rates from the contractors, vendors and designers. All the client has to do is finalise the quality preference like type plywood, wood, hardware, type of plumbing etc and finishing items like veneer, laminate, marble, tiles, light fittings, curtains etc.
You get immense benefits in this kind of contract which are :
- One point contact for design and execution.
- Bulk rates from vendors and contractors.
- In time In budget delivery
- Best design options to choose from
- Best quality of works
- Day-to day site management
- Professional team to look after your project.
A & M INTERIOR’S scope of work under this type of service includes :
- Making initial design based on design brief
- On finalising the layout, undertakes making design and drawings of ceiling, flooring, and furniture, electrical, plumbing and tiling.
- Finishing Material selection
- Final Estimation
- Appointing the build team
- Co-ordination for material & labour management.
- Quality Assurance
- Site meetings with client and contractors.
- Post Care
Exhibition Stall Design
We also deal in Exhibition Stall Design and fabrication, we involve in various promotional activities like Exhibition, Seminar & Conferences, Corporate Events, Product Launching, Celebrity Shows, Road Shows, Buyer Seller Meet & Services Related to Exhibitions.
We are one of the foremost Exhibition Stall Designer & Fabricator in India’s Private sector & have so far organized exhibitions and Conferences in India & abroad.
we showcases the best of International Exhibitions & Trade Show in India. We provide opportunities to Indian Exhibitors to target National and International market
. We, therefore, open untapped markets and explore opportunities for India specially in Mumbai Industry & exporters targeting growth. We work across India and World-wide
Architecture tells a story while meeting the needs of individual clients and customers who use the building.
We believe that the best buildings are conceived when architects, engineers, interiors, contractors and clients come together to achieve something greater than the sum of their individual contributions. Through an integrated design process, we offer innovative design solutions that create real value. We are committed to a contemporary approach to architecture, with designs that are uniquely appropriate for each client, carefully detailed and timeless. Significant architecture requires working closely with our clients to determine their unique spatial and organizational needs, and the optimal design solution that is both cost-effective and environmentally sensitive.
ROLE OF VASTU
Vastu is the bridge between man and nature. Everything is made up of basic five elements – FIRE, WATER, EARTH, SPACE, and AIR. All These elements are found only on earth, and that is why it is the only planet that supports life and nature. If the residential and commercial buildings are constructed without any regards to these elements, then no benefits will be attained. Each of the five basic elements give us a precious gift from the powers of the universe.
All materials in the world, irrespective of their size, shape, color, physical or chemical compositions have embedded their origins from one of the ‘Panchbhootas’. They all enjoy a peculiar vibration level, which evades the intelligence of human beings.
The Vastu science is based upon the laws of nature. The equilibrium we observe in nature is easily perceivable by us in all moving bodies, but unfortunately we are unable to note this equilibrium in static bodies. The basic source of energy of the whole world is stored at the North and South poles. It flows uninterruptedly from the North Pole to the South Pole in the form of magnetic waves. Therefore Southward portion of every building should be higher than the northward portion, in order to avoid any hindrance to the flow of magnetic waves.
Our ancient Vastu Shastra has been founded in such a way, that the inmates can derive maximum benefits from sun-rays and the energies of the sun like heat light, UV rays – the only reliable source of Vitamin D (Vitamin D is absorbed by the blood directly when the bare skin is exposed to sun), which is vital for sustenance of life on earth.
Uttaraayana and Dakshinaayana are of great scientific importance since daytime will be more than the night time in the Uttaraayana facilitating availability of more sun light.
The Eastern direction assumes a great significance because morning sunrays emit more light and less heat, hence is the best. In the afternoon, the sun moves towards West, and emits Infrared rays, which are detrimental to health. Thus, due to all these reasons, it is explicitly laid down in Vastu Shastra that more open space, more windows and doors fixed, more balconies and verandahas should be provided towards the East and the North side, than in the South and the West side.
The most important aspect considered while formulating Vastu Shastra is the magnetic field of the Earth, which has significant influence on the human life. The human body itself acts as a magnet with the head, the heaviest as North Pole. If the head is directed towards the North while sleeping, the North Pole of the Earth and that of the human body repel each other affecting the blood circulation, causing disturbed sleep, tension and other problems. Thus, it is said by Vastu Shastris that one should not sleep facing his head towards North
- No beam should run above the bed.
- The master bedroom should be in the South West corner and the bed should be on the southern wall.
- The bedroom for sons should be in the East or South East corner and bed should be on the southern or eastern wall.
- The guest bedroom or the daughter’s bedrooms should be in the North-West zone.
- Family members should face East or North in living and dining room.
- No furniture should be kept within 8 Feet or door height of the entrance.
- The dining table should be square or rectangle shape and not in hexagonal shape.
- A 6″ offset should be left from the door to wall.
- The refrigerator should not be placed in East or North side of the room.
- The computer should be placed in the South-East zone.
- The study should face the eastern or northern wall.
- The dressing should be on the East or North wall.
- The staircase should be facing South or West.
- The bed should not be in the extreme North East corner and head should be on South or East.
- It is advisable to not have the mirror exactly opposite the bed.
- The wardrobe area should be raised and preferably be placed in the South West corner of the room.
- The Senior executives/ managers/ directors should occupy South-West direction, (considered the best), West & South Zones
- The middle management cadre staff should be placed in the North & East zones.
- The field staff should be placed in the North-West Zone.
- The accounts staff/ engineering staff/ artist should be placed in the South-East
- Bore wells or ponds should be at North East of the Plot
- The entrance door should be on the Eastern on Northern side (please refer to the Vastu Mandala).
- The highest point of the plot should be on the South West corner of the plot.
- The plot should slope from South West towards the North East.
- The plot projecting towards the South-West is considered bad.
- Shape of the plot should preferably be rectangular between 2:3 & 1:2 proportions.
- The highest point of the structure should be on the South West.
- The centre of the structure is called Brahmasthana and should be open to sky.
- Two opposite doors should not be staggered and should be in the same line.
- The number of doors, beams and columns should be in even.
- The number of steps should be in odd figures. i.e. 11, 17, 23, 29 etc.
- There should be no openings or windows on the South West corner.
- Temple should be on the North East Corner.
- Clear the heights of floors in the structure to be preferably 8′ 0″, 10′ 0″ etc.
- Main entrance of the restaurant should always be from East or North.
- Reception of the restaurant should be better placed in Northern side.
- Storage room to store raw material, grains etc must be ideally placed in South-west.
- Kitchen in the restaurant should always be held in South-east and avoid other location or direction for kitchen.
- Keep the location of the restaurant well recognized because Vastu defected locations can affect the flourishing business of restaurant.
- Keep the North-east of restaurant clean and tidy and also incorporate water source such as water fountain here.
- Toilets should be located in North-west or West of the restaurant.
- Generators, invertors, geyser and other electrical equipments should be placed in South-east only.
- Always tint your restaurant wall with light shades and avoid dark and complicated colors.
- Shape of the plot in commercial place plays a significant role in making business healthy and wealthy, so Vastu suggests having regular shape plot for restaurant.
- Restaurant should not be dark and dingy instead it should be well ventilated and lighted place.
- People sitting at the reception or owner must face East or North direction while receiving payment.
- Avoid beams, pillars and arches in the restaurant premise as they bring loses.
- Landscaping and fountains or artificial water falls can be constructed in the northeast, north or east of the entire site.
- Hotel location should have atleast two or more roads especially on the North or East side.
- Leave the portion of North and East open while constructing hotel.
- Pantry or kitchen should be given South-east corner and other electrical equipments including geysers, meters must also be employed in this direction only.
- Kitchen should be constructed at Ground floor only.
- Visitor’s room should be made in South-west portion of hotel with beds placed in South or West so that they sleep with head towards South or East.
- Place balcony of hotel rooms in Eastern or Northern direction.
- Hotel premises should be huge and open to maintain the flow of positive energy.
- If you wish to construct a storeroom as well, then opt for the southern, western or southwestern zone of the building.
- For the installation of AC, southeast location would be appropriate.
- If you want to construct water bodies such as fountains to attract tourists, then the right location for the construction is in the direction of north, east or northeast. The aforementioned directions are also appropriate for the main entrance of the hotel.
Antique Wooden polish
We also deal in all kind of antique wooden polish. We make furniture in recent pattern and polished in 100 years old method. It feels like the furniture is 100 years old